Recent snapshots into my life :)
1. I set up some pretty Christmas lights in my room this year. 2. I read Ivanhoe in 2012. It was such a good read, and had many inspiring quotes.
3. I submitted a poem a few months ago to my school's magazine, and it was accepted! I currently have two issues sitting in my home for those who'd like to read it :) 4. I wore my Doctor Who shirt and Gryffindor scarf to the midnight screening of The Hobbit. I like my fandoms.
5. Songs that I listen to when my soul needs soothing. 6. The first snow is the best.
7. I mostly use sharpies in my sketchbook. 8. Spoiled film!
9. My little love. 10. Spoiled film being put to use.
11. OBSESSED WITH WATER. 12. New Years Day: The Recovery
13. Flashback Friday: that time we saw Paul McCartney in concert. It was amazing and a plethora of synonyms. 14. My Saturday nights often consist of 8 cups of coffee.
15. My sister and I have been getting into art & redecorating our room. Pictured: work in progress. 16. The finished subjects: Beatles' quotes!
17. Thankful to be alive and able to go to church on Sunday. I was out driving late the night before, and it was super icy!
Happy 2013! I hope it's going well for everyone. What are your goals and resolutions for the year? Mine are mainly school, health, and self-growth. I have a pretty heavy school load this semester, so I want to work on my procrastination problem by creating a reasonable study schedule and sticking to it. Classes start this week. With me luck!