Monday, December 2, 2013

Grazie

Thanksgiving is the most heartwarming holiday of the year for me.  It's a break from all of the stress of school and homework and applications and studying for finals, and I get to surround myself with my family.

My thankful list for this year:

Lights in my room

Bears game during class

Sweaters that have feet


Blue hair


Leafmageddon in the front yard


Every sunset


Beignets on Mardi Gras


*Going to the casting call for extras for the Divergent movie.  (We didn't make the cut, but my bff's sister has a pretty prominent role!)


*The release of the movie At Any Price.  My mom, sister, and I are all in it, but my mother's the only one visible in the trailer.


*Spots of color in a neutral life

 *Going crazy from school


*Beauty that is unexpectedly found on a train from New York City to Baltimore



*Books books books


*Snow... always for snow


*Using chemistry labs as coloring paper


*Happy reunion with my Br. brother in New York


*Favorite dress of all time (and last minute hotel self-portraits)


*Thanksgiving for days


*Him


*Them


*Her


*These


*Quotes that daily inspire me to be better

*But most of all,


*... having security

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Ruins? I just gave that book to my son Ty for Christmas!

    The leaves in your front yard are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete